The Mars Volta - Amputechture herunterladen
|1||Day Of The Baphomets||11:57|
Saxophone – Sara Christina Cross
|5||El Ciervo Vulnerado||8:50|
|0602517028029||The Mars Volta||Amputechture (CD, Album)||Universal Records, Gold Standard Laboratories||0602517028029||Europe||2006|
|1702802||The Mars Volta||Amputechture (CD, Album, RP)||Universal Records, Gold Standard Laboratories||1702802||Argentina||Unknown|
|170 280-2||The Mars Volta||Amputechture (CD, Album)||Universal Records, Gold Standard Laboratories||170 280-2||Indonesia||2006|
|MOVLP1116||The Mars Volta||Amputechture (2xLP, Album, Ltd, Num, Red)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP1116||Europe||2014|
|1702802||The Mars Volta||Amputechture (CD, Album)||Universal Records, Gold Standard Laboratories||1702802||Mexico||2006|
- Artwork [The Cover And Label Paintings] – Jeff Jordan
- Composed By [Vocal Melodies], Lyrics By – Cedric Bixler-Zavala
- Coordinator – Kristen Elizabeth Welsh
- Engineer – Jonathon Debaun, Paul Fig, Robert Carranza
- Layout – Sonny Kay
- Management [All Mayhem Managed By] – SAM
- Management [Business Management] – Nick Ben-Meir
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Mixed By – Rich Costey
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Pablo Arraya
- Performer [The Mars Volta Group] – Adrián Terrazas Gonzáles, Cedric Bixler-Zavala, Isaiah Ikey Owens, John Frusciante, Jon Theodore, Juan Alderete De La Peña, Marcel Rodriguez Lopez, Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, Pablo Hinojos-Gonzalez
- Producer – Omar A. Rodriguez-Lopez
- Written-By [All Horn Sections Written By] – Omar
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – The Mars Volta
- Written-By, Arranged By, Directed By – Omar Rodriguez-Lopez
The partnership between Omar Rodriguez-Lopez [who wrote and arranged all music and directs the group] & Cedric Bixler-Zavala [who wrote all lyrics and vocal melodies] is The Mars Volta.
This album was recorded in Los Angeles California, Melbourne Australia, and El Paso Texas. It was worked on using the E-Clat Disaster Portable Morgue Unit by the patient engineering talents of Jonathon Debaun, Robert Carranza, and Paul Fig. Then mixed in New York City by Rich Costey with Pablo Arraya assisting. It was eventually mastered right down the hall by Vlado Meller. The cover and label paintings [Big Mutant and Dwarf Dancing, respectively] are by Jeff Jordan and the overall layout by Sonny Kay. This coordination was made possible by Kristen Elizabeth Welsh, the caretaker of Monkey Island. All saxophone parts and solos on Meccamputechture played by Sara Christina Gross.
℗ 2006 The Mars Volta. © 2006 The Mars Volta. Licensed exclusively ti Universal Records, Division of UMG Recordings, Inc,
[C]&[P] 2006 Hija De Luna [ASCAP], Amputekthure [ASCAP], EMI April Music Inc
Made in the EU
Standard jewel case with a transparent sticker on the front, white tray and 14-page booklet, including all lyrics and credits.
- Barcode (Text): 6 02517 02802 9
- Barcode (UPC_A [scanned]): 602517028029
- Matrix / Runout: [4x Universal logo] 09100266 1702802
- Label Code: LC01846
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Mars Volta
- Copyright (c) – The Mars Volta
- Licensed To – Universal Records
- Record Company – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Hija De Lola
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hija De Lola
- Copyright (c) – Amputekthure
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Amputekthure
- Copyright (c) – EMI April Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI April Music Inc.
- Recorded By – E-Clat Morgue Portable Disaster Unit
- Made By – EDC, Germany – 51768710
Amputechture is the third studio album by American progressive rock band the Mars Volta, released on September 12, 2006, on Gold Standard Laboratories and Universal Records. Produced by guitarist and songwriter Omar Rodriguez-Lopez, the album marks the final appearance of drummer Jon Theodore, and is the first studio album to feature guitarist and sound manipulator Paul Hinojos, formerly of At the Drive-In and Sparta. The Mars Volta. Tetragrammaton Album Version. Vermicide Album Version. 8 tracks 76:04. Amputechture is the third full length studio album by The Mars Volta released on September 12, 2006. The album debuted at 9 on the Billboard Top 200 selling over 59,000 copies in its opening week. The album was recorded in Los Angeles, CA, El Paso, TX and Melbourne, Australia in late 2005 and early 2006. It was produced by Omar Rodriguez-Lopez and mixed by Rich Costey. Red Hot Chili Peppers guitarist John Frusciante plays on all tracks apart from Asilos Magdalena. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist Sample. Their new one, the preposterously named Amputechture, may be a concept album but only the devoted whoever they are will spend enough time wading through the layers of guitar pedals, studio effects, and harmonized wailing to make any sense of lyrics like Fondling with pitchforks, In a cattle prodded sea, Signaling the sedatives, To emaciate their queen. Amputechture is the third studio album from American progressive-rock band, The Mars Volta. It was released through Gold Standard Laboratories and Universal Records. The name of the album is a portmanteau between Amputate , Technology , and Architecture. Amputechture Q&A. Management SAM Silva Artist Management & Nick Ben-Meir. Coordinator Kristen Welsh. Layout Sonny Kay. Painting Jeff Jordan. Album 2006 8 Songs. Evidenced by the brass-blaring Meccamputechture, The Mars Volta still trade in jittery rhythms, mercurial grooves, and freaky guitars-all the more with John Frusciante sitting in-and three tracks blow past the 10-minute mark. Nevertheless, Omar Rodríguez-López aims his elastic nonet at cranking out tightly gnarled, darkly rocking jams like Viscera Eyes. Amputechture is a music studio album recording by THE MARS VOLTA Heavy ProgProgressive Rock released in 2006 on cd, lp, vinyl andor cassette. CD Universal Records - B0007214-02 2006, US CD Universal Records - 0602517028029 2006, Europe. Buy THE MARS VOLTA Amputechture Music. Текст песни: Amputechture came Philistine praise Bottomless pit of empty names Incarcerated habits poured from the 에서 The Mars Volta - Amputechture의 릴리스, 리뷰, 크레딧, 곡 등을 발견하여 The Mars Volta 컬렉션을 완성해보세요