Mono - One Step More And You Die / New York Soundtracks herunterladen
|1||New York Soundtracks|
|2||Sabbath (Unholy Sabbath Remix)|
Remix – Marina Rosenfeld
|3||Giant Me On The Other Side|
|4||Com (?) (Earth Remix)|
Remix – Raz Mesinai
|5||A Speeding Car|
|6||Late City Final (Remix)|
Engineer – Barry Weisblat, Tom GreenwoodRemix – Jackie O Motherfucker
|10||Loco Tracks (Cassette Remix)|
Edited By [Digital] – Daito ManabeRemix – Aki Onda
|11||One Step More And You Die|
|12||Where Am I|
|13||Where Am I (Shootman Remix)|
Remix – Calla
|14||Mopish Morning, Halation Wiper|
|15||Giant Me On The Other Side (Remix)|
Remix – Loren Connors
|17||Halo (One Note Dub Remix)|
Featuring – Fuchsia Daisy, Raz MesinaiRemix – DJ Olive The Audio Janitor
|TRR7374||Mono||One Step More And You Die / New York Soundtracks (2xLP, Comp, Ltd, RM, Cle)||Temporary Residence Limited||TRR7374||US||2009|
|TRR7374||Mono||One Step More And You Die / New York Soundtracks (2xLP, Comp, RM, RP)||Temporary Residence Limited||TRR7374||US||2014|
- Arranged By [Strings] – Takaakira "Taka" Goto (tracks: A1 to B4), Udai Shika (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Cello – Udai Shika (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Composed By, Written-By – Mono
- Design [Original Design], Photography By – Chieko Akasaka
- Layout [Reissue Layout] – Jeremy DeVine
- Mastered By – Yuka Koizumi (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Mastered By [Vinyl] – Kevin Gray
- Performer [Mono] – Takaakira "Taka" Goto, Tamaki, Yasunori Takada, Yoda
- Photography By [Front Cover] – Yasunori Takada
- Producer – Aki Onda (tracks: C1 to D3)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Masataka Saito (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Viola – Keiko Shiga (tracks: A1 to B4)
- Violin – Noriko Shibuta (tracks: A1 to B4), Shouko Oki (tracks: A1 to B4)
Recorded and mixed at Little Back and Sound City, Tokyo on June 2002.
Both discs remastered for this release by Kevin Gray at AcousTech.
B&w sticker on sleeve: 'Special Deluxe Double Album - The classic album remastered and reissued on vinyl w/ a bonus album of remixes'.
Comes with b&w printed inner sleeves.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, etched): TRR-7374-A [email protected] 17975.1...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, etched): TRR-7374-B [email protected] 17975.2...
- Matrix / Runout (Side C runout, etched): TRR-7374-C [email protected] 17975.3...
- Matrix / Runout (Side D runout, etched): TRR-7374-D [email protected] 17975.4...
- Mastered At – AcousTech Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 17975
One Step More and You Die - Mono. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. MONO brilliantly answered even the most stubborn of naysayers with 2006's transcendent You Are There. To celebrate that release, we dug into their back catalog and pulled out this masterpiece of dark dirge, repackaged with additional artwork. Since its original release in 2002, One Step More and You Die has become the monolithic cornerstone of MONO's discography. Every subsequent release has been inevitably and perhaps unfairly compared to this album, as if it were the band's high watermark, never to be dethroned. Natalie Slade talks about her new album Control. listen now. 15 tracks 90:00. A new version of is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. One Step More And You Die, New York Soundtracks. Play album. Get album. One Step More and You Die is an album by Mono, released in 2002 on the Arena Rock Recording Co. 2014 г. mono - one step more and you die 2002 arena rock recording co. tracklist: 1. Where Am I 2. Com 3. Sabbath 4. Mopish Morning, Halation Wiper 5. Songs in album MONO - One Step More And You Die 2002. MONO - where am i. MONO - com . Mono Format: Vinyl. New from. Used from. Audio CD. Back in print on vinyl, with a bonus album of remixes the out-of-print New York Soundtracks, featuring remixes of One Step More songs by Calla, Loren Connors, Jackie-O Motherfucker, and more. Beautifully remastered and repackaged with expanded artwork. Track Listings. New York Soundtracks is a remix album of One Step More and You Die by the Japanese band Mono. It was released as a CD in 2004 and in 2009 as part of the special deluxe double LP of 2003 album One Step More and You : Mono Genre: Rock Release Date: 04072009 Label: Temporary Residence Ltd. Catalog Number: TRR7374 Recording: Studio Sound: Stereo Length: 01:29:21 Format: Vinyl LP. Sign-up for email news, sales alerts & more: x Thank You Peace Through Music. Die-New-York-Soundtracks, addToCartUrl. sourceCode:directsourcecode2,siteSection:shop,subCategory3:alternative and indie vinyl,reportSuiteIds:musiciansfriendprod,pageType:product detail page,subCategory2:vinyl,subCategory1:cds and vinyl,countryName:united states,category:books sheet music and media,pageName:alliance mono one step more and you dienew york soundtracks,events:warra