Joaquín Cortés - Pasión Gitana herunterladen
Choreography – Joaquín CortésMusic By [De Quien Es El Ay] – Agustín AbellánMusic By [Leyenda Ambigüedad] – CarbonellMusic By [Leyenda Ambigüedad] – Parrilla
Choreography – Marco BerrielMusic By [Ansian] – Emilio deDiego, Marco BerrielWritten By [Ansian] – Victor Martin
Choreography – Joaquín CortésMusic By [Nana Del Caballo Grande] – Lorca, CapitanMusic By [Reino De Silia] – Vicente AmigoMusic By [Sentires] – Parrilla, Carbonell
Music By [Cuando La Luna Se Pone] – CamarónMusic By [Perdidos] – Parrilla, CarbonellMusic By [Romance De Juan Osuna] – Quintero, Quiroga, LeónMusic By [Rosario Dinamitera] – E. Carbonell, J.Jose Suarez
Choreography – Joaquín CortésMusic By [Irradian] – Parrilla, CarbonellMusic By [Tierra] – FloresMusic By [Una Vez Tendi La Mano] – ..., ..., ..., Pardo, ...
Choreography – Joaquín CortésMusic By [Caña De Azucar] – Paco de LucíaMusic By [Ese Gitano] – José VargasMusic By [Gina] – Agustin CarbonellMusic By [La Nana De Colores] – Lencero, CarrascoMusic By [Mi Sangre Grita] – Humanes, MonjeMusic By [Naciente] – Parrilla, CarbonellMusic By [Poema Del Tiempo] – Morientes, Lorca
Choreography – Cristobal ReyesMusic By [El Cachorro Me Dijo] – Lencero, Carrasco, CarmonaMusic By [La Luna Me Miro] – CamarónMusic By [Suspiran Solea] – Cristobal Reyes
Choreography – Joaquín CortésMusic By [Lo Bueno Y Lo Malo] – HerediaMusic By [Music By [Oscura Luz] – CarbonellMusic By [Oscura Luz] – ParrillaWritten By [Dice De Mí] – Carrasco, Suarez
Choreography – Marco BerrielChoreography [Farruca] – Joaquín CortésLyrics By [Intro Martinete] – LorcaMusic By [Romance Amargo] – José Jimenez AbadíaMusic By [Intro Martinete] – Popular
- Adapted By [Adaptación], Arranged By [Arreglos Musicales] – Joaquín Cortés, Juan Parrilla, Pepe Carbonell "El Montoyita"
- Contrabass – Bernard "El Rubio", Fernando Anguita
- Directed By [Dirección Musical] – Claudio Fabi
- Directed By [Director Artístico] – Joaquín Cortés
- Engineer [Ingeniero De Grabación], Engineer [Ingeniero De Sonido: Post Producción] – Juan Vinader
- Film Director [Realización] – Marcela Abril
- Flamenco Guitar – Manuel Parrilla, Pepe "El Montoyita", Paco Fernández
- Flute – Juan Parrilla
- Percussion – José Romero , Ramón Porrina
- Performer [Bailarina] – Alicia Fernandez, Beatriz Uria, Conchi Maya, Estefania Palacio, Gemma Morado, Maite Bajo, Mónica Cruz, Nuria Pomares, Raquel Lamadrid, Rosa de las Heras, Sonia Dorado
- Performer [Colaboración Especial] – Cristobal Reyes, Marco Berriel
- Set Designer [Diseño], Lighting [Iluminación] – Joaquín Cortés, Juanjo Beloqui, Patrick Woodroffe
- Violin – Bernardo Parrilla, Juan Pablo Muñoz Zielinski
- Vocals [Cantaor] – Juañares, Morenito de Illora
- Vocals [Cantaora: Con La Colaboración Especial De] – Conchi Heredia
- Vocals [Cantaora] – Charo Manzano, Chelo Pantoja
Pino Sagliocco presenta
Joaquín Cortés 'Pasión Gitana'
La pasión del espectáculo en vídeo
Una producción de Rodar y Rodar Comunicación Audiovisual, S.L. para Sagliocco Records
Éste espectáculo fue registrado en el Teatro Tívoli de Barcelona en Octubre 1995.
- Barcode (Text): 8 422397 802319
- Other (Nº Depósito Legal (VHS)): M-10245-96
- Other (Nº de Exp. del MC): 50949
- Distributed By – Buena Vista Home Entertainment, S.A.
- Recorded At – Teatro Tívoli, Barcelona
Pasion Gitana. Your Rating. Overview . Joaquín Pedraja Reyes known professionally as Joaquín Cortés born 22 February 1969 is a Spanish classically trained ballet and flamenco dancer. Joaquin Cortés is a Spanish flamenco dancer. A native of Córdoba, Cortés showed interest in dancing from an early age. Cortés and his family moved to Madrid in 1981. Soon after moving to Madrid, he began to take formal dancing lessons and studying seriously. Joaquín Cortés y Pasión Gitana. Current track: Joaquín Cortés y Pasión GitanaJoaquín Cortés y Pasión Gitana. JOAQUIN CORTES Pasion Gitana Factory Sealed Spanish 5-track CD featuring the classically trained flamenco dancerchoreographer and artistic director's most famous venture, Includes Perdidos, Leyenda same Pasión Gitana Gypsy Passion that triumphed on international stages, the show that Cortés dedicated to his grandfather. It is an homage to the gypsy race and roots, an explosion of music and dancing in which the young talent who has revolutionised flamenco appears with a long skirt, naked from the waist up. GMT 1 or by e-mail at japan. In 2020, our store close for holidays the following days: January 1st and 6th April 9th and 10th May 1st, 2nd and 15th August 15th October 12th November 2nd and 9th December 7, 8th and 25th. Pasión Gitana - Joaquin Cortés VHS-PAL. Live at the Albert Hall - Joaquin Cortés - dvd - pal. Pasion Gitana from Joaquin Cortes 1996 CD. And other albums from Joaquin Cortes are available on sale at Recordsale. Pasión Gitana. ActACT Cortés is a Spanish flamenco dancer. Pasión Gitana' marked the beginning of Cortés' recognition for not only his prowess as a dancer, but also as a choreographer and artistic director. In 1999 Cortés Cortes was featured in two international films in 1995, including The Flower of My Secret by Spanish director Pedro Almodovar, and then started work on his most successful production to date called Pasión Gitana Gypsy Passion, for which he earned international attention as a dancer, choreographer and artistic director. The show boasted a wardrobe designed by Giorgio Armani himself and went on to show performances in theatres and bull rings throughout Spain as well as throughout Europe. In fact, Pasión Gitana was shown at the closing ceremony of the Spoleto Festival in Italy and t. Flamenco - Joaquin Cortés. Joaquin Cortes in Concert. By Tony Bryant. Joaquin Pedraja Reyes was born in Cordoba in 1969 and, as a young gypsy, was encouraged to dance by his uncle Cristóbal Reyes. In 1996 he took the show Pasíon Gitana to America, where he became the first Spanish dancer to headline at the Radio City Music Hall in New York. In 1997 he revamped the show and then took it to Japan, Australia, and Latin America gaining hoards of new disciples along the way. He also formed his own group, The Gypsy Passion Band, which released a Cd by the same name, on which Joaquín Cortés was the musical director and percussionist. Формат: CD , Album. Страна: UK. Distributed By EMI. Copyright c Pasion Gitana Records S. Licensed To EMI-Odeon, S. Другие издания 3 из 3 Показать все