Electronic - Electronic herunterladen
|1||Getting Away With It|
Written-By – Tennant
|3||Twisted Tenderness (Guitar / Vocal Mix)||4:55|
|4||Visit Me (Edit)||4:36|
|5||Getting Away With It (Instrumental) |
Mixed By – Pete Schwier
|7||The Patience Of A Saint |
Keyboards – Chris LoweVocals – Neil TennantWritten-By – Tennant And Lowe
|8||Try All You Want||5:37|
|9||Disappointed (Stephen Hague 7" Version) |
Engineer [Remix] – Mike 'Spike' DrakeMixed By, Producer [Additional] – Stephen HagueProducer – Bernard Sumner, Johnny Marr, Neil TennantVocals – Neil TennantWritten-By – Tennant
|11||Idiot Country Two (12" Version-Edit) |
Remix, Producer [Additional Production] – Ultimatum
|12||Feel Every Beat (2013 Edit)||5:39|
|13||Get The Message|
Vocals – Denise Johnson
|14||Free Will (Edit)||3:05|
|15||Second To None (2013 Edit)||3:37|
|17||Feel Every Beat|
Drums [Additional] – David PalmerDrums [Additional], Percussion [Additional] – Donald Johnson
Drums [Additional], Percussion [Additional] – Donald Johnson
|19||Turning Point (Edit)||4:49|
|20||Twisted Tenderness (Instrumental)||5:31|
|21||Some Distant Memory|
Oboe – Helen Powell
|22||Lean To The Inside (2013 Edit)||4:01|
|23||Until The End Of Time (Edit)||5:23|
|Fact 290||Electronic||Electronic (LP, Album)||Factory||Fact 290||UK||1991|
|1860||Electronic||Electronic (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Takt Music||1860||Poland||1992|
|FACT-290||Electronic||Electronic (LP, Album, Promo, W/Lbl)||Factory||FACT-290||UK||1991|
|9 26387-2||Electronic||Electronic (CD, Album, ARC)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26387-2||US||1991|
|263 155||Electronic||Electronic (CD, Album + CD, Single)||Virgin||263 155||Germany||1992|
- Artwork [Original Sleeve Artwork] – Johnson Panas
- Artwork [Reissue] – Scott Minshall
- Engineer – Owen Morris (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Guitar, Keyboards, Programmed By – Johnny Marr (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Liner Notes – James Nice
- Mastered By, Remastered By – Frank Arkwright
- Photography By [Picture] – Todd
- Producer – Bernard Sumner (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11), Johnny Marr (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Vocals, Keyboards, Programmed By – Bernard Sumner (tracks: 1-1 to 1-11)
- Written-By – Sumner, Marr
Released in a three panel digisleeve.
℗ 2013 The copyright in this compilation is owned by Clear Productions Ltd under exclusive license to EMI Records Ltd.
© 2013 Clear Productions Ltd.
© 2013 EMI Records Ltd.
Published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd. except 1-4 and 1-5 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd/Cage Music Ltd/Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
2-1 published by Warner Chappell Music Ltd/EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
CD 2 is comprised of new & remastered edits of previously released songs:
· Tracks 2-2, 2-3 & 2-10 are new edits of the original mixes,
· Track 2-5 is identical to the original version minus the "Have you ever had any obsessions?..." intro sample,
· Track 2-6 is a brand new mix & edit,
· Tracks 2-7 & 2-11 are instrumental edits of the original album versions,
· Track 2-8 is a different version of the "Downstairs Mix" from the Feel Every Beat Maxi-Single.
· Track 2-12 is similar to the album mix but with extra instrumentation.
While CD 2 is mostly unmixed, Tracks 2-9 & 2-10 do fade into each other.
- Barcode (Text): 5099990743122
- Other (Cat. # CD1): 5099931969727
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): www.takt.eu 2100003953612 3196972
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 9R98
- Barcode (CD1, Matrix area, Code 39): 2100003953612
- Other (Cat. # CD2): 5099931969826
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): www.takt.eu 2100003953629 3196982
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 9R97
- Barcode (CD2, Matrix area, Code 39): 2100003953629
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Clear Productions Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Clear Productions Ltd.
- Licensed To – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Cage Music Ltd.
- Published By – EMI Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Music Publishing (UK) Ltd.
- Recorded At – Clear, Manchester
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003953612
- Made By – www.takt.eu – 2100003953629
Electronic is the self-titled debut studio album by the British group Electronic, consisting of Bernard Sumner, the former guitarist and keyboardist of Joy Division and the lead singer and guitarist of New Order and Johnny Marr, the former guitarist of The Smiths. It was first released in May 1991 on the Factory label. The album was a commercial and critical success, reaching number 2 in the United Kingdom and selling over a million copies worldwide. By the year 2000 Electronic had sold 240,000 copies. ELECTRONIC Electronic FULL ALBUM 1991 HQ. Jerlene rothrock. Hexacorp music publishing, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell и другие авторские общества 4. Recent Electronic Albums. Users' Highest Rated Electronic Albums of 1999. The Best Albums of 1999. MORE GENRES . offers 1,093 electronic album products. About 1 of these are Photo Albums. Further back Well, thats when things tend to get a little foggy. Recorded in a four-track studio, the bands debut album is a stunning collection of rickety electronic grooves and hydraulic wheezes the sound of a steam-train chuffing off into the stars. by: Shawn Reynaldo. June 22 2020. Planets Mad. by: Dani Blum. Shadow Offering. by: Arielle Gordon. Reality Tunnels. June 20 2020. St ep. by: Madison Bloom. June 16 2020. Brigitte Barbu. Muzak pour ascenseurs en panne. by: Ben Cardew. Album 1991 11 Songs. Get Started. United States. Internet Service Terms. Cookie Warning. Listen to music from Electronic like Getting Away With It, Getting Away with It - 2013 Remaster & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from . 2017 Strange Raw Electronic Experiments blending Darkwave, Industrial, Chaos, Ambient, Classical and Celtic Influences. Experimental Electronic Vol 555. All Along the Electric Waterfront, Electronic Waterpark, Odd Electronic. 2017 Strange Electronic Experiments blending Darkwave, Industrial, Chaos, Ambient, Classical and Celtic Influences. Strange Noise Electronic Chaos Vol 13. System Panic, Skrilex, Squarepushed