Blur - The Best Of herunterladen
|1||Music Is My Radar|
Co-producer – Ben Hillier, BlurEngineer [Assistant] – Jason Cox, Jeff KnowlerMixed By – Ben Hillier
|2||On Your Own||4:27|
|3||The Best Of|
|4||Live at Wembley Arena, London, 12 December 1999|
|5||Coffee And TV (Single Edit)|
Lyrics By – Coxon
|6||There's No Other Way|
Engineer – Stephen Street
|9||This Is A Low||5:02|
|10||Girls And Boys||4:21|
|12||She's So High (Edit)|
Producer – Steve Lovell, Steve Power
|13||End Of A Century||2:46|
Choir – London Community Gospel Choir, TheSongwriter, Lyrics By – Coxon
|17||No Distance Left To Run||4:08|
|18||To The End (Edit)|
Engineer [Additional] – Stephen HagueProducer – Blur, John Smith , Stephen Hague
|19||To The End||4:08|
|21||End Of A Century||3:00|
|23||She's So High||5:24|
|24||No Distance Left To Run||3:26|
|28||Girls And Boys (Edit)||4:18|
|29||For Tomorrow (Visit To Primrose Hill Extended)||6:02|
|7243 5 29861 2 5, FOOD CD 33 S||Blur||The Best Of (2xCD, Comp, S/Edition)||EMI, Food||7243 5 29861 2 5, FOOD CD 33 S||UK||2000|
|7243 8 50457 2 1||Blur||The Best Of (2xCD, Comp, Promo)||Virgin, Food, Parlophone||7243 8 50457 2 1||US||2000|
|7243 5 29868 2 8, FOODCD 33, 5298682||Blur||The Best Of (CD, Comp)||Food, Parlophone, Food, Parlophone||7243 5 29868 2 8, FOODCD 33, 5298682||Europe||2000|
|7243 492434 9 1||Blur||The Best Of (DVD-V, Comp, NTSC)||Food, Parlophone||7243 492434 9 1||Mexico||2000|
|TOCP-65595-96, TOCP-65596, 7243 5 29871 2 2||Blur||The Best Of (2xCD, Comp, Promo)||Parlophone, Parlophone, Food||TOCP-65595-96, TOCP-65596, 7243 5 29871 2 2||Japan||2000|
- Art Direction, Design – Dan Poyner, Jeremy Plumb
- Artwork [Portraits] – Julian Opie
- Bass – Alex
- Drums – Dave
- Engineer – Jason Cox (tracks: 5, 8, 9), John Smith (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5 to 10, 11, 13 to 17), William Orbit (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Addi 800 (tracks: 5, 8, 9), Gerard Navarro (tracks: 5, 8, 9), Iain Roberton (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
- Guitar – Graham
- Music By – James, Albarn, Rowntree, Coxon
- Photography By [Band] – Greg Williams
- Producer – Stephen Street (tracks: 1-01 to 1-04, 1-06, 1-07, 1-10, 1-11, 1-13, 1-15 to 1-17), William Orbit (tracks: 1-05, 1-08, 1-09)
- Producer [Assistant] – Julia Gardner (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 11, 13, 15), Tom Girling (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 11, 13, 15)
- Programmed By [Protools] – Damian Legassick (tracks: 5, 8, 9), Sean Spuehler (tracks: 5, 8, 9)
- Songwriter – Albarn
- Vocals – Damon
The names of the tracks on CD1 were incomplete (haven't been specified edits for songs: Coffee & TV, Girls & Boys, She's So High, To The End, For Tomorrow) - full names with edits are resulted in tracklisting.
CD2 recorded live at Wembley Arena, London, UK on December 11, 1999 for Blur Singles Night.
Printed in the U.S.A.
- Barcode: 724385045721
- Barcode (Text): 7 243850457-2 1
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI L043
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 - Variant 1): 724382986828 • 1-1-5 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 - Variant 2): 724382986828 • 1-1-11 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 - Variant 3): 724382986828 1-1-2 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (CD1 - Variant 4): 724382986828 • 1-1-6 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mould SID Code (CD1 - Variant 1): IFPI 1659
- Mould SID Code (CD1 - Variant 2): ifpi 1682
- Mould SID Code (CD1 - Variant 3): ifpi I689
- Mould SID Code (CD1 - Variant 4): IFPI 166G
- Other (CD1 - Catalog number): 7243 8 29868 2 8
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI L043
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 - Variant 1): 724382987122 • 1-2-1 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 - Variants 2, 3): 724382987122 • 1-2-2 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Matrix / Runout (CD2 - Variant 4): 724382987122 • 1-1-1 MASTERED BY EMI MFG.
- Mould SID Code (CD2 - Variant 1): ifpi 1645
- Mould SID Code (CD2 - Variant 2): ifpi I678
- Mould SID Code (CD2 - Variant 3): ifpi I681
- Mould SID Code (CD2 - Variant 4): IFPI 166G
- Other (CD2 - Catalog number): 7243 8 29871 2 2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Food Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Virgin Records America, Inc.
- Produced For – 140db Management
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music
- Published By – Universal-MCA Music Publishing
- Designed At – Vent
- Glass Mastered At – EMI MFG.
Blur: The Best Of is a greatest hits compilation album by English Britpop band Blur, first released in late 2000 and is the final Blur album by Food Records. It was released on CD, cassette tape, MiniDisc, double 12 vinyl record, DVD and VHS. The CD album includes 17 of Blur's 23 singles from 1990 to 2000, plus non-single, This Is a Low. The DVDVHS version contains the videos of Blur's first 22 singles. The album, which has had enduring sales. Blur is ranked number 86 in the overall artist rankings with a total rank score of 27,248. Blur official website: . If an album is 'missing' that you think deserves to be here, you can include it in your own chart from the My Charts page Blur best tracks. Include tracks from compilations & live albums Exclude tracks from compilations & live albums The same track can appear on multiple albums, so excluding tracks from compilations and live albums helps to remove duplicates from this list. This Blur discography is ranked from best to worst, so the top Blur albums can be found at the top of the list. Since theyre such an influential band, lets rank the best Blur albums, with the help of your votes. Consisting of members Damon Albarn, Graham Coxon, Alex James, and Dave Rowntree, English rock band Blur achieved both critical and commercial success, while establishing the Britpop genre. Make sure you don't just vote for critically acclaimed albums if you have a favorite Blur album, then vote it up, even if it's not necessarily the most popular. End of a free to Blur Blur: The Best Of Beetlebum, Song 2 and more. 18 tracks 76:58. The Best of Blur largely bypasses the group's key album, Modern Life Is Rubbish, the record that invented Brit-pop, skewing in favor of the self-consciously experimental 13, which, for all of its attributes, wasn't a singles album. Plus, the group continues to punish the British record-buying public by not including the brilliant Popscene to beat a dead horse, the single that invented Brit-pop, since nobody bought it at the time. So, without Popscene, Chemical World or Sunday Sunday, a crucial chapter of Blur's histor. Most important - you can download the album Blur: The Best Of to your computer or phone absolutely free of charge, and without registration. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Album: Blur: The Best Of 2000. Search any pictures , Adult videos and photos , Best world video search Feedback, For copyright holders - . About Blur: The Best Of. Greatest hits compilation album of Blurs career. Released in late 2000 and is the final LP by Food Records. Blur: The Best Of Q&A. Featuring Phil Daniels. Producers Ben Hillier, Blur, John Smith & 5 more. Writers Alex James, Damon Albarn, Dave Rowntree & 1 more. Accordion Stephen Hague. Songs in album Blur - The Best Of Album, CD1 2004. Blur - Beetlebum. Blur - Song 2. Blur - There's No Other Way. Blur - The Universal. Blur: The Best Of. Blur 23-10-2000. Total duration:1 h 17 min