Ólöf Arnalds - Innundir Skinni herunterladen
Choir – Ari Ísleifur, Daníel Bjarnason, Guðrún Embla, Helga Þora Björgvinsdóttir, Júlía Mogenssen, Sigrún Jóhansdóttir, Ásdis Aðalbjörg, Þórarinn Már Baldursson
Arranged By [String] – Daníel BjarnasonStrings – Helga Þora Björgvinsdóttir, Júlía Mogenssen, Þórarinn Már Baldursson
Backing Vocals – Björk
|9||Allt Í Gúddí||3:27|
|none||Ólöf Arnalds||Innundir Skinni (CDr, Album, Promo)||One Little Indian||none||UK||2010|
|HPR175||Ólöf Arnalds||Innundir Skinni (CD, Album)||Houston Party Records||HPR175||Spain||2010|
|none||Ólöf Arnalds||Innundir Skinni (CDr, Album, Promo)||Spunk||none||Australia||2010|
|TPLP1065||Ólöf Arnalds||Innundir Skinni (LP, Album)||One Little Indian||TPLP1065||UK||2010|
|URA 337||Ólöf Arnalds||Innundir Skinni (CD, Album)||Spunk||URA 337||Australia||2010|
- Banjo – Davíð Þór Jónsson
- Bass – Davíð Þór Jónsson, Skúli Sverrisson
- Charango, Drums [Heartbeat Drum], Piano, Timpani, Viola, Violin – Ólöf Arnalds
- Design [Album Artwork (video Stills)] – Ásdís Sif Gunnarsdóttir
- Design [Graphic] – Goddur
- Drums – Matthias Hemstock
- Drums [Floor Tom Drum], Grand Piano, Guitar [Baritone Guitar], Kalimba – Davíð Þór Jónsson
- Electric Guitar – Róbert Sturla Reynisson
- Guitar – Davíð Þór Jónsson, Shahzad Ismaily, Skúli Sverrisson, Ólöf Arnalds
- Guitar [Low Guitar] – Shahzad Ismaily
- Harmonium [Indian Harmonium], Hurdy Gurdy – Kjartan Sveinsson
- Horn – Sturlaugur Jón Björnsson
- Liner Notes [Lyrics Translated By] – Sindri Eldon
- Lyrics By – Ragnar Kjartansson (tracks: 3), Ólöf Arnalds
- Lyrics By [Lyric Brainstorming For Track 8] – Dagný Arnalds, Klara Arnalds
- Lyrics By [Written Word Advice From] – Guðrún Eva Mínervudóttir
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar, Joe LaPorta
- Mixed By – Birgir Jón Birgisson, Kjartan Sveinsson
- Producer – Davíð Þór Jónsson, Kjartan Sveinsson
- Recorded By – Birgir Jón Birgisson
- Resonator Guitar [Dobro] – Skúli Sverrisson
- Supervised By [Artistic Supervision] – Skúli Sverrisson
- Tracking By [Additional Vocal For Track 8] – Damian Taylor
- Vocals – Davíð Þór Jónsson, María Huld Markan Sigfúsdóttir, Ragnar Kjartansson, Ólöf Arnalds
Phonographic copyright and copyright holder appears as One Little Indian Records.
Digipak with 16 page leaflet containing lyrics with English translations.
Red round sticker on the shrink wrap quoting Sunday Times ("Ethereal sonic heaven") and NME ("You may well fall in love").
Tracks' duration taken from computer.
- Barcode: 5016958130824
- Label Code: LC 03275
- Matrix / Runout: │TPLP1065CDP│037420
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LD11
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 5084
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – One Little Indian Ltd.
- Recorded At – Sundlaugin Studio
- Mixed At – Sundlaugin Studio
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
Music video by Ólöf Arnalds performing Innundir skinni. Directed by Asdís Sif Gunnarsdóttir. Innundir Skinni' taken from the album 'Innundir Skinni'. Buy from the One Little Indian webshop: skinni is Icelandic musician Ólöf Arnalds second album. The album was produced by Sigur Rós band member Kjartan Sveinsson, who also worked with Arnalds on her debut album. Skúli Sverrisson, Davið Þór Jónsson, Björk and Shahzad Ismaily all contributed to the album. Innundir skinni was the first single from the album and was released on June 28, 2010. A music video was released for the song, directed by Asdís Sif Gunnarsdóttir. The album was originally titled Ókídókí. Ólöf Arnalds - Innundir Skinni 2010. To favorites 0 Download album. Listen album. Neofolk Folk, World, & Country. Ólöf Arnalds. Innundir Skinni by Ólöf Arnalds, released 13 September 2010 1. Vinur Minn 2. Innundir Skinni 3. Crazy Car 4. Vinkonur 5. Svíf Birki 6. Jonathan 7. Madrid 8. Surrender 9. Allt Í Gúddí Produced by Sigur Ros' Kjartan Sveinsson and Davíð Þór Jónsson, the follow up to 2007's Við og Við debut, Innundir skinni features contributions from Bjork, Skúli Sverrisson Laurie Anderson, Lou Reed, Shahzad Ismaily Tom Waits, Plastic Ono Band, Bonnie Prince Billy, María Huld Markan Sigfúsdóttir Amiina and Ragnar Kjartansson. The album marks a departure by including three English sung. Includes unlimited streaming of Innundir Skinni via the free Bandcamp app. Listen free to Ólöf Arnalds Innundir Skinni Vinur Minn, Innundir Skinni and more. 9 tracks 32:26. Innundir Skinni. Folk 2010. Ólöf Arnalds' second album, it was originally titled Ókídókí, but Ólöf didnt like this name anymore, so she chose from one of the song titles and went with Innundir Skinni, which means under the skin. Innundir Skinni Q&A. Horn Sturlaugur Jón Björnsson. Drums Matthias Hemstock. Translated in English by Sindri Eldon. Mastered by Joe LaPorta & Emily Lazar. Her shifting between English and Icelandic lyrics further emphasizes the dual nature of Innundir Skinni. One Little Indian. The Icelandic singersongwriter Ólöf Arnalds isn't well-known in America, but the few who warmed themselves to the glow of her quietly spellbinding 2007 album Við Og Við or witnessed one of her charmingly quirky live shows passed her around like a secret. Her snowflake-delicate folk songs are composed of one or two acoustic instruments, her high, trilling voice, and nothing else. She sings almost entirely in Icelandic, which casts its own peculiar spell- there are no turns of phrase to puzzle over, nothing to separate from the serene whole. Innundir Skinni, 2010. Vinur Minn, 02:09. Innundir Skinni, 02:54. Crazy Car, 03:21. Svif Birki, 02:31